Maple Lake Township – Permits and License

 All building permits for new construction, alteration, out-building, septic systems, conditional use permits, are issued by Wright County Planning & Zoning (763-682-7338). If a variance, or conditional use permit are requested, you will be instructed to receive Maple Lake Township Board approval before issuance. Contact the Clerk to be placed on the Board's agenda. Driveway permits are granted by Maple Lake Township. Go to the Ordinances page on this website, and click on driveways to download permit form.